Get in on the action! Join our Discord Server!

Server Died

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RythSlayz, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:09 PM.

1. RythSlayz

RythSlayz New Member

This server was fun in Beta season and season 1,2 after that everything stopped,
    I was one of the few people from Beta season who still played on dinoraids on season 3,4 TracerID is mainly the reason why the server died and he is in fault since he stopped doing anything for the server He only kept adding more stuff that would add more bugs and made it not fun anymore to play. TracerID only kept making promises for everyone so they still had hope in the server that everything would change and it won't die, When I saw the server starting to die and everyone leaving I made a ticket on the discord to Doni and TracerID to fix what's happening since the owners don't care anymore the only reply I ever got was a block from TracerID and a block from Doni When I found out this happened I was very upset since I been trying to help this server for the past 5 months and now I see all the went to waste! I got banned from the discord for No reason and I got a ban from the MC server for no reason and they basically killed off the last person from beta season that was me. The main reason why the server died since TracerID Kept lying to the player base and Doni/Rga couldn't care less for this server that they made for there fans this was only a Money farm for Doni since he would make thousands of dollars in a week from people buying ranks/items from the store!

I'm really sad that they didn't care for this server, I tried my best but I'm only one person, Today I see the player base up to 18 people now from 300-400 people on 24/7 back then!

I won over $270 for getting ftop #1 And I never got paid!

Share Page